We offer no-contact curbisde pickup of items placed on hold!
The service will be available anytime the library building is open.
How it works:
- To request items for curbside pickup, place a hold on an item(s) via the online catalog, our mobile app, or by calling us during the hours above.
- You will be notified by text or email when your holds are ready for pickup.
- When you arrive to pickup your hold, pull into the specially marked spots*, and give us a call to let us know you are here.
- Staff will bring your bagged items out to you and place the items in your trunk, unoccupied back seat, or table.
- All staff are following strict sanitation and hand-washing procedures and will wear masks while handling your materials.
- Materials may start to be returned to our bookdrops or in designated containers in our buildings.
- All materials will be quarantined for 72 hours per CDC guidelines.
- Please be patient as we work to check-in items during this time
Hope: Spots will be right in front of the building
Main: See picture below for spaces
In case of severe weather, such as thunderstorms, lightning, strong winds, and heavy downpours, for the safety of our patrons, staff, and materials, we will temporarily suspend curbside pickup service until the inclement weather passes. Please feel free to either wait in your vehicle until the storm passes or return at a later time. Thank you for your understanding.
Home deliveries: Outreach home delivery service of library materials has resumed. Please contact 812-379-1278 or [email protected] for more information.